Careers with Madeleine Design Group
Madeleine Design Group is hiring!
Join our award-winning full-service interior design studio based in Vancouver.
Intermediate / Senior Designer
We are looking for an Intermediate / Senior interior designer to join our Vancouver-based team. You’ll work in a collaborative environment in a shared creative office with health benefits and flex time.
A BIT ABOUT YOU:
• You have 5+ years experience in an established firm
• You’ve been working primarily in residential design
• You understand residential construction projects and process
• You have strong technical drawing skills
• You work efficiently in CAD and Sketchup
• You are proficient in BC building code and the accessibility handbook
• You have excellent millwork drawing skills
• You have excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
• You have a valid BC driver’s license.
not required, but nice to have:
• Experience working in multi family developments
• Experience working in a team setting.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE:
• Managing a design team
• Critiquing drawing packages for final construction issuing
• Corresponding with architects, contractors and engineers
• The main point of contact with clients.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• Your resume
• A link to your portfolio
• A set of construction drawings
Subject title: Application for Intermediate / Senior Designer
Our application deadline is currently Friday October the 18th, 2019.
If we’d like to schedule a preliminary phone interview, you will hear from us by Monday the 21st October 2019.